Music In Schools
For the past 20 years I have run Singing, Songwriting, Gospel Choir Workshops, Primary Whole School Singing and Virtual Assemblies in schools across the UK.
Covid 19 had a dramatic impact on the delivery of music in schools, so I have worked with teachers to develop new and inventive ways of keeping music and spirits alive.
My workshops for secondary schools include ‘I have a dream’, ‘Gospel Choir‘ and ‘SINGSPIRATION’ which is a whole year singing session for year 7, all of which focus on Wellbeing, Diversity and Inclusion.
My latest workshop release supports KS4 music curriculum studies in secondary schools with The Music Industry, a workshop that covers The Music Business, Songwriting, Record Production and Live Performance.
- Bristol Cathedral Choir School
- The Greenshaw Learning Trust
- St Stephens Primary School
- St Mary Redcliffe School
- Tyndale Primary School
- Bristol and South Gloucestershire Headteachers Associations
- Painsley Catholic College
- Cabot Learning Federation
- Stanbridge Primary School
- Nexus Learning Partnership