Music In Schools
For the past 20 years I have run Singing, Songwriting, Gospel Choir Workshops, and Whole School Singing and Virtual Assemblies in schools across the UK.
Covid 19 had a dramatic impact on the delivery of music in schools, and I worked with teachers to develop new and inventive ways of keeping music and spirits alive.
This included the production of virtual singing assemblies for classrooms, as well as supporting KS4 music curriculum with The Music Industry, a 4 module program that covers The Music Business, Songwriting, Record Production and Live Performance.
- Bristol Cathedral Choir School
- The Greenshaw Learning Trust
- St Stephens Primary School
- St Mary Redcliffe School
- Tyndale Primary School
- Bristol and South Gloucestershire Headteachers Associations
- Painsley Catholic College
- Cabot Learning Federation
- Stanbridge Primary School
- Nexus Learning Partnership