Dr. John Maxwell said, “One of the reasons people don’t achieve their dreams is that they desire to change their results without changing their thinking.”
Even the best songs are only dreams if you don’t take action. Consistent, sustained action creates momentum, and momentum is the only way to get going in the right direction.
So what are some of the things that you can do to make sure that your dreams stay in focus:
1. There are workers that don’t dream and there are dreamers that don’t work
2. Don’t let a small mind dissuade you from a big dream
3. Doubt has killed more dreams than failure ever will
4. A dream with your eyes closed is but a dream, but a dream with your eyes open is a target!
5. Dream big, start small, act now
6. Lower your dreams or raise your skills
7. Don’t stop dreaming, just because you had a nightmare!
What will The Ultimate Songwriter Do for YOU?
This stunning collection of music gives you:
1. Ideas to muse on as starting places for lyric writing
2. Goes beyond the average piano samples product
3. Provides the most inspirational examples you will encounter anywhere.
Finally, because its all in the key of C, you can instantly hear from a 100 samples what ideas will work together