A novice swimmer was baffled by the fact that he had difficulty keeping his head above water, while experienced swimmers didn’t have such a problem.
They would swim well while he struggled.
That was until the instructor said this: “You sink because you don’t trust the water to keep you up. You’re afraid that if you let go, you’ll go down.”
It is the same with having faith in your desires!
1. Sometimes the best transportation is the leap of faith
2. Faith and Fear are both based on the principle of believing in something you can’t see!
3. Don’t dig up in doubt what you planted in faith
What will The Ultimate Songwriter Do for YOU?
This stunning collection of music gives you:
1. Ideas to muse on as starting places for lyric writing
2. Goes beyond the average piano samples product
3. Provides the most inspirational examples you will encounter anywhere.
Finally, because its all in the key of C, you can instantly hear from a 100 samples what ideas will work together